Friday, September 4, 2015

HOW TO DRAW A MANGA?


Last Tuesday, I had a student who is a Professional Japanese Cartoonist. Of course, I’m really happy because she booked my class, not only 1 but 3 CLASSES  “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
We’ve talked a lot of things especially about animation [which is I really LURVE!  (●´∀`●)] We helped each other like we’re friends and we’ve known each other for a long time.
I discovered a lot of things that you must do and not to do, the things that you’re suppose to have and terminologies that I’ve only learned from her. During the discussion, we’ve talked about how to draw a simple face[as you can see on the picture above this article] It’s not as hard as you think especially to make the face proportioned? I really recommend that you must follow her instructions. For example “how to draw a female eyes” or like our topic “how to draw a simple face”, it’s really easy to follow especially for the beginners plus it only consist of a few steps each.
But what makes me happier is she actually has a website about HOW TO DRAW A MANGA and it ABSOLUTELY has FREE ACCESS. Yes, you don’t have to pay unlike some other Manga Tutorial Websites and don’t worry because you don’t have to translate the instructions since it’s already in English [Amazing, right?  (°∀°)b]
So, if you’re really interested and wants to know further information or wants to see this website, simply click the link below:
You can also follow it on FACEBOOK and TWITTER
Thanks for reading!  ꒰ღ˘‿˘ற꒱⃛

No comments:

Post a Comment